Many people who are injured at work and need to collect workers' compensation benefits are surprised to discover the complexity of the process and, occasionally, the resistance they encounter from their employer or their employer's insurance company.
At the Law Office of D. Lee Biola, LLC, in Atlanta, Georgia, we are committed to helping injured workers maximize the benefits they receive while serving as a critical liaison between the injured party and:
- His or her employer
- The employer's insurance company
- The treating doctors
- Additional medical professionals who can strengthen your case
A Georgia Work Injury Attorney Who Is Committed To Your Good Health
Our firm has focused solely on workers' compensation cases for 12 years. Before that, attorney Biola worked on the other side of these cases as a lawyer for an insurance adjuster. By approaching workers' compensation cases from the insurance provider's perspective he can predict the hurdles that injured workers must clear in order to collect the full amount possible.
We are proud of the hands-on, highly personalized legal representation that we provide each of our clients. One reason attorney Biola founded his firm and became committed to helping injured workers was to leave behind the mountains of nameless, faceless workers' compensation files that lawyers at large insurance companies must plow through.
Many injured workers do not realize the complexity — and, frankly, the frequent frustration — of filing for workers' compensation benefits. Our experienced Atlanta workers' compensation attorney can help you navigate the system and collect what is rightfully yours. Examples of what we can do for you include:
- Getting your claims admitted by insurance carriers so you receive your benefits in a timely manner
- Helping you receive wage loss benefits in the correct amount
- Assisting in getting the medical treatment recommended by your doctor
- Helping you get fair reimbursement for your mileage to and from your treating physicians and therapists
- Making sure you receive a fair evaluation of your permanent impairment and that you receive benefits to compensate you for your losses
We Can Handle Your Case At No Risk To You
The workers' compensation system was created to protect injured workers, but it has not always operated that way. The experienced legal guidance provided by the Law Office of D. Lee Biola will protect your interests and produce the best possible outcome.
We take all of our cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay for our services unless we are successful in obtaining a recovery for you, either through negotiation or a judgment.
You can reach us at 404-857-3493 or toll free at 800-831-2584, or email us to schedule a free consultation. We will review the facts of your case and recommend the best steps to take next.